Since 2013, FlypSite remains the professional choice for Social Walls (Twitter-Walls, Instagram-Walls) in the German market.
Be it BMW Formula-E, Germany’s leading news program “Tagesschau” or the European Song Contest (ESC): They all maintain very active communities – online and in the real world.
And there is more common ground: By using FlypSite, our customers elevate the presence of their social media activities above average.
FlypSite integrates with other 4=1 products such as OVER, MAONGO and ODEON to build flexible Social Media solutions for editorial rooms in newspapers, press agencies, as well as for TV and radio stations.
FlypSite is made by humans for humans. Our professional staff in sales, service and support is responsive to your individual requests. This is very simply because input from our customer community makes FlypSite better and better every year.
Try FlypSite for your next Social Media event or campaign and get in touch with our sales team .
Live CMS for Social Walls and Social Feeds
So, what exactly is FlypSite?
Think about an easy to use but versatile tool to individually stage your Social Media activities. Whether you choose from one of the many proven standard layouts or you get in touch with our FlypSite team for customization to meet your special demand: The result will be fast, efficient and the exact right fit for your User Generated Content.
Collect, Curate and Publish
It’s takes only three easy steps to convert your Social Media activities into a FlypSite powered Social Wall:
- Enter your hashtags, rss-feeds and other sources of choice into our collector tool.
- Steer and filter content via white- and black-lists (add more options)
- Publish the generated content by connecting your selection into our powerful pre-designed layout templates for near real time presentation playout.
You’ll be amazed to experience FlypSite’s very fast turnaround time from collection to publication. FlypSite can handle large audiences with a lot of traffic for highly publicized events such as the European Song Contest ESC or during major sport events.
Digital-Signage, Web and Broadcast Delivery
Customer needs may differ from case to case.
FlypSite’s versatile architecture allows for a multitude of output options:
- Large Screens for Instagram- or Twitter-Walls in public areas such as music festivals
- Automated topic specific feed presentation in editorial rooms
- Individual Screen Savers with your organization’s social feeds
- Integrating Social Feeds into Signage Solutions for lobbies, convention halls and museums
- Broadcast Output to TV, VisualRadio and DAB+ (see sister products OVER & ODEON)
Relations are built on trust. This applies to you and your target group too. We at 4=1 value your efforts to build and maintain an active community by integrating GDPR compliance into our SAAS architecture and hosting scenario.
Get in touch with us during Hamburg Open at booth B6.407 and join the 4=1 community!